Join the who’s who of the monitoring community to hear from those working across innovative projects, understand what clients and suppliers are looking for from the industry, and explore the technologies which could change how we build and maintenance assets and structures.
Now in its 8th year, the event is the premier UK gathering for professionals involved in or increasingly using monitoring as part of construction and asset management. With content and networking designed to build your knowledge and allow you to meet the movers and shakers in the sectors, this is certainly not an event to be missed.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Are you a client or contractor procuring the monitoring work? A consultant writing the spec? A manufacturer, supplier or installer of the instrumentation?
Whatever part you play, Instrumentation and Monitoring 2017 is your opportunity to gain insight, best practice and knowledge from industry leaders and ensure that emerging technology and innovative strategies are at the heart of how you deliver monitoring on projects and assets.
Join us to discover answers to the most pressing questions in the industry
- What lessons should be taken current projects and how this can influence the future of monitoring?
- To what extent are the technologies and techniques now available, changing how we deliver projects?
- What role does monitoring have in asset management and will it become more wide spread in the future?
- Has data collation caught up with the accuracy of collection and what further advances are needed to deal with big data?
WHO WILL YOU MEET
- Specialist Monitoring Contractors
- Tier 1 Contractors
- Consulting Engineers
- Geotechnical Consultants
- Product Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Project Managers
- Software Providers
- Insurance Firms
WHO ATTENDED IN 2016